The Annual General Meeting will take place on Wednesday 16 November, at 12:30pm in the Union Meeting Rooms. It is open to all Brookes students (members of the Union.)
The purpose of the meeting is to make sure that we, the Union, are doing exactly what you, our members, want us to do.
Union Meeting Rooms, John Henry Brookes Building
1. Ratification of minutes of the previous AGM.
2. Presentation of the annual accounts and report of the Trustees.
3. The appointment of Crowe Clark Whitehill as the Union’s auditors for 2015/16.
4. The approval of the Union’s affiliations for 2015/16.
5. Items for discussion proposed by members (also known as motions).
6. Open questions to the Trustees.