Pick up your wristband from Union Square JHB between 12pm -5pm on either Thursday or Friday. Put it on and don’t lose it! Lost bands can’t be replaced.
The festival takes place on the playing fields at Wheatley campus OX33 drop off is via the campus entrance. **There is no parking available for private cars**
The U1 bus runs normal Saturday schedule – every 30min from Headington
Pre pay ticket for Festival bus leaves Headington Hill campus 14:00 these buses will only have capacity for prepaid ticket holders. Buy your festival bus ticket here.
Taxis: Royal Cars are the preferred taxi provider and offer fixed price deals: £10 4 seater or £15 8 seater. You can pre book here, or phone 01235 555 111
Free shuttle buses start at 22:00 and will take you to Headington Hill campus
Taxis: A taxi rank is exclusive on site for Royal Cars only – you do not need to pre-book your return taxi just queue at the rank. *note other taxi companies are not able to use the taxi rank*
- Gates open 14:00 Saturday 18th May, last entry 17:00
- Right of admission reserved. Don’t arrive drunk or abusive as we won’t let you in! This Is Oxford Maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy On Drugs.
- A Bumble Fast track lane is open – show your active profile to the Bumble ambassadors for access
- Bags and clothing will be searched on entry
- No food or drink can be brought onto site* except for medical requirements
- There is no coat or bag storage so don’t bring more than you need
- Footwear – This is a festival style event and the ground being uneven in places, please wear sensible footwear.
- The F.A cup final will be shown on the big screen from 17:00
- Fairground rides and other entertainment are free of charge
Gourdans Steak Fries, Sushi Corner, Smoked Meats, Craft & Crust and Leaf or Sizzle
- All Bars and food stalls accept This Is Oxford tokens only. Tokens are on sale in the main arena.
- Cash is the quickest way to buy tokens. Card payments are also accepted
- There are NO cash withdrawal facilities
- Tokens are not refundable
Bars close 30 minutes before the end of the event
**Please consider the residents in surrounding areas when entering and leaving the Festival site and do not leave vehicles on surrounding streets as this causes great inconvenience. Please note that there will be no parking available on Old London Road.**