Oxford Brookes University's official student station broadcasting from the heart of Headington Campus. Brookes Radio is live on TuneIn, Monday-Friday 5-11pm.
Previous winners of the Brookes Union ‘Best Society’ Award and ’Society of the Month', Brookes Radio (Est.2012) is an independent college radio station run by students at Oxford Brookes University. Brookes Radio is located in the world-class city of Oxford where we invite students from UK and abroad to share their voice across campus. The station is now broadcasting from our brand new, state of the art studio on Headington Campus where music lovers can enjoy the very best of student radio.
Are you interested in becoming a presenter?
Brookes Radio is always looking for exciting and enthusiastic students to join their growing team! If you are interested, come and visit us at Freshers fair on September 20th 2019.
Committee Applications are still open (Students wanted!!)
Public Outreach Officer
How to apply:
Send a manifesto to email@example.com
- Title the email with the (position)_(full name)
- All entries should be submitted as .pdf or doc. attachments with no more than 500 words per application.
- Applicants must be students at Oxford Brookes until May 2020 to be eligable.
- No experience required.
Although we endeavour to respond to every email we recieve, due to a high volume of applications over the summer period, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.
Click here to view terms and conditions
Brookes Union and Brookes Radio is committed to creating an environment free of discrimination, prejudice and harassment, in which all of our members feel comfortable and able to engage.
Our values as expressed in out strategy are;
• To be Purposeful - We do things that make a difference
• To be Effective - We use our resources effectively to deliver value for our members and funders
• To be Diverse - We provide opportunities for participation that recognise and celebrate the diversity of our community.
• To be Responsive - We respond positively to change; making choices and taking actions that are driven by our Mission
Our aim is to create and open and inclusive environment that enables any of our members who want to engage with our activity to do so. It is our belief, that in order to do this we need to build a culture of equality, respect and dignity”.